BANKERS HILL: THE INTERSECTION OF LIVE, WORK & PLAY
Perched atop Bankers Hill in the sought-after Park West neighborhood, The Barcelona truly is in the middle of it all. Just two blocks from the 1,200-acre Balboa Park, boasting gardens, walking paths, museums, theaters, and the world-famous San Diego Zoo, as well as walking distance to a plethora of hip bars, restaurants and cafés, Barcelona residents enjoy an urban lifestyle in a surprisingly tranquil, park-like community.
Neighboring Bankers Hill, and easily accessible on foot or by bike are the bustling communities of Hillcrest, Little Italy, and Downtown San Diego. The Barcelona's’s coveted location is ideal for dynamic individuals in search of a thriving urban location, while avoiding the noise, traffic, and parking headaches that plague many surrounding areas. You’ll love living in Bankers Hill, if you enjoy…
- Indulging your Inner Foodie: As a resident of The Barcelona, countless dining options are at your doorstep including Cucina Urbana, Parc Bistro & Brasserie, Bankers Hill Bar & Restaurant, Hane Sushi, Mr. A’s, Café Bassam, Extraordinary Desserts, Barrio Star, Wet Stone Wine Bar, and Pizzacotto, just to name a few!
- Staying Active: Practice your sport at the Morley Field Sports Complex located in the north east corner of Balboa Park, where you’ll find baseball fields, tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, disc golf course, municipal golf course, archery range, public swimming pool, hiking/running trails, the Velodrome (bicycle track), and an off-leash dog park.
- Eating Locally Grown: Browse fresh produce every Saturday (8 AM to 2 PM) at the Farmers Market in Little Italy, or on Sundays (9 AM to 2 PM) at the Hillcrest Farmers Market.
- Easy Commute to Work: Direct freeway access to the I-5, 163 and 94, and just minutes away from Downtown, Mission Valley, and the 32nd Street Naval Base. Or, ride your bike or take an UBER right down the hill to downtown.
- Traveling the World: Only a 6-minute ride to go anywhere in the world via the San Diego International Airport.
- Expressing Your Creative Side: Visit the neighboring artist community in East Village for a gallery showing or a tasting at a local craft brewery.
- The Nightlife Scene: Grab a $5 UBER to make memories with friends at a dueling piano bar or a rooftop lounge, or dance the night away in on of downtown’s many nightclubs
- Watching the Game: Petco Park is just down the street. Go Padres!
- Strolling by the Water: Make memories with friends and family at the San Diego Harbor or Seaport Village, which are both must-see weekend destinations
- Soaking Up Rays: Get to Coronado Island, Sunset Cliffs, Ocean Beach or Mission Beach in just 10 minutes!